In recent years, full-color LED displays have gradually become mainstream in the market and have become the main source of sales for display manufacturers. With the improvement of the performance of LED products, the brightness, color and white balance of the full-color display can reach ideal results, which can fully meet the requirements of outdoor all-weather environmental conditions. At the same time, due to the advantage of the price-performance ratio of the full-color display, It is expected that in the next few years of development, full-color LED displays will increasingly replace traditional light boxes, neon lights, magnetic flaps and other products in outdoor advertising media.
Basic knowledge of LED display
1. The size of the display screen has three important factors when designing the size of the screen:
(1) The need for display content; (2) The space conditions of the venue; (3) The size of the display screen unit template (indoor screen) or pixel size (outdoor screen).
2. Power consumption and power requirements
The power consumption of the display screen is divided into average power consumption and maximum power consumption. Average power consumption, also known as working power, is the actual power consumption in normal times. The maximum power consumption is the power consumption during extreme conditions such as startup or full lighting, and the maximum power consumption is an element that must be considered for AC power supply (wire diameter, switch, etc.). The average power consumption is generally 1/3 of the maximum power consumption.
The display is a large-scale precision electronic device. For safe use and workability, the AC220V power input terminal or the AC220V power input terminal of the computer connected to it must be grounded.
Note: The AC220V power input ground terminal of the computer has been connected to the computer case.
3. Problems to be considered for outdoor screens The main problems of outdoor screens are as follows:
(1) The display screen is installed outdoors, often exposed to the sun, rain, wind and dust, and the working environment is harsh. Electronic equipment getting wet or severely damp can cause short circuit or even fire, cause failure or even fire, and cause losses; (2) The display screen may be attacked by strong electricity and magnetism caused by lightning;
(3) The ambient temperature varies greatly. When the display screen is working, it will generate a certain amount of heat. If the ambient temperature is too high and the heat dissipation is poor, the integrated circuit may not work properly or even be burned, so that the display system cannot work normally;
(4) Wide audience, long viewing distance, wide field of view; large changes in ambient light, especially direct sunlight.
In response to the above special requirements, outdoor display screens must:
(1) The screen body and the joint between the screen body and the building must be strictly waterproof and leak-proof; the screen body must have good drainage measures, and once the accumulation of water occurs, it can be discharged smoothly;
(2) Install lightning protection devices on display screens and buildings. The main body and the shell of the display screen are well grounded, and the grounding resistance is less than 3 ohms, so that the large current caused by lightning can be discharged in time;
(3) Install ventilating equipment to cool down so that the internal temperature of the screen is between -10°C and 40°C. An axial fan is installed on the top of the back of the screen to discharge heat;
(4) Use industrial-grade integrated circuit chips with a working temperature between -40°C and 80°C to prevent the display from starting up when the temperature is too low in winter. ;
(5) In order to ensure long-distance visibility under strong ambient light conditions, ultra-high brightness light-emitting diodes must be selected;
(6) The display medium adopts a new type of wide-view tube, which has a wide viewing angle, pure color, consistent coordination, and a life span of more than 100,000 hours. The outer packaging of the display medium is currently the most popular rectangular tube with a cover, sealed with silicone and no metalized assembly; its appearance is exquisite and beautiful, sturdy and durable, and has protection from direct sunlight, dust, water, high temperature, and circuit short circuit. "Five defenses" features.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the factors that consider the allowable screen area of the user's site?
Take the road of health in spring, summer, autumn and winter, see Four Seasons Health Net, Healthy Eating, Health Issues, Maternal and Child Health, Health Tips
(1) The relationship between the effective viewing distance and the actual field size; (2) The pixel size and resolution; (3) The area estimation based on the unit; (4) The screen mechanical installation and maintenance operation space; (5) The screen inclination Impact on distance.
2. What playback effects do users need?
(1) Text display: It depends on its text size and resolution requirements; (2) Ordinary video display: 320×240 dot matrix;
(3) Digital standard DVD display: ≥640×480 dot matrix; (4) Complete computer video: ≥800×600 dot matrix;
3. What are the brightness requirements of the ambient brightness for the screen? The general brightness requirements are as follows:
(1) Indoor: >800CD/M2 (2) Semi-indoor: >2000CD/M2
(3) Outdoors (sit south and face north): >4000CD/M2 (4) Outdoors (sit north and face south): >8000CD/M2
4. What are the brightness requirements of red, green and blue in terms of white composition?
Red, green, and blue contribute differently to the color of white. The root cause is the visual network of the human eye
The film feels differently for different wavelengths of light. After a large number of experimental tests, the following approximate ratios are obtained for reference design:
The simple brightness ratio of red, green and blue is 3:6:1
The accurate red, green and blue brightness ratio is: 3.0:5.9:1.1
5. Why use pure green tubes for high-end full-color displays?
In the actual production of LED display screens, three primary colors with high luminous efficiency and rich and bright colors should be selected
LED tube, so that the area of the color triangle in the chromaticity diagram is as close as possible to the tongue-shaped spectrum color curve to satisfy the rich
color and emit enough brightness and the tongue-shaped curve top is 515nm wavelength light, so high-end LED display screen is used
Pure green light LED tube with a wavelength close to 515nm, for example, use 520nm, 525nm or 530nm wavelength light LED tube.
Shenzhen Lingluren Optoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd. was founded in 2007. It is a national high-tech private enterprise focusing on the R&D, manufacturing, sales and service of LED display products. The company is committed to providing customers with high-quality, high-performance LED application products and services based on the corporate vision of "Leader Optoelectronics: a good screen all the way, thousands of styles!" More exciting details, all on this site!